2008年5月19日星期一

News About Buying Memory Online

I try to upgrade my desktop PC from Windows XP to Windows VISTA today. After completion of VISTA installation, I find that the performance of my PC is very poor with VISTA. I ask my friend for help then he check my desktop PC to find out the reason of poor performance. The config. of my PC is P4, 1GHz, 512MB RAM. He told me that the 512MB RAM of my PC is insufficient for running a VISTA system.
He refer a great online shop of RAM module to me. It is memory deal.

I've checked this store, the Apple Memory & MAC RAM is also available in Memory Deal. They provide first-of-its-kind on-line service to customer that guarantee all memory modules purchased are an exact match of those originally installed at the factory. The cost of memory upgrade of most PC is less than US$100 so you can fully utilize you old PC by this upgrade. It is good for earth and environment because the old PC would not be scraped in several years. ^^

My friend told me to proceed the 2gb Memory Upgrade. It is amazing, my PC is running smoothly after RAM upgrade.

The PC3200 DDR400 SDRAM Upgrade can also be supported by Memory Deal as well. Now I am planning to upgrade my eeePC by myself.

沒有留言: